HeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Pack | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Series 2 Expansion PackHeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Series 2 Expansion Pack

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Pack

HeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Series 2 Expansion Pack


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$750$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU wwehcrop
Cards/Pack 1
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 73897
UPC Code 634482738979
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$7.99

WWE HeroClix returns for Series 2! Players will find more of the thematic gameplay they loved in previous WWE HeroClix like new Signature Moves, new special Traits, and the WWE exclusive PAC powers. A starter set is required to play. Each pack includes a WWE HeroClix collectible miniature game piece and character card.
HeroClix: WWE Randy Orton Series 2 Expansion Pack
click on image to enlarge

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.