HeroClix: WWE Superstar Shake-Up 2-Player Starter Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: WWE Superstar Shake-Up Ring 2-Player Starter SetHeroClix: WWE Superstar Shake-Up Ring 2-Player Starter Set

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: WWE Superstar Shake-Up 2-Player Starter Box

HeroClix: WWE Superstar Shake-Up Ring 2-Player Starter Set


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is March 21. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$33
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: March 21

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU wwehcss2pssb
Figures/Pack 10
Weight 3.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 86274
UPC Code 634482862742
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$39.99

The WWE HeroClix: Superstar Shake-Up WWE Ring 2-Player Starter Set includes 10 figures and everything needed to play HeroClix, like action tokens, object tokens, and special dice with a custom WWE logo. Utilizing special abilities unique to WWE HeroClix this starter set has a unique feel but is 100% compatible with all other HeroClix products. Whether you love the WWE Ring terrain, or want to collect awesome WWE Superstars like Becky Lynch and "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, you'll need this in your collection! You will also find brand-new WWE HeroClix scenarios to bring iconic WWE match types to HeroClix.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.