Cardfight Vanguard: Premium Deckset Case [12] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Cardfight Vanguard: Premium Deckset Case [12 decksets]Cardfight Vanguard: Premium Deckset Case [12 decksets]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Premium Deckset Case [12]

Cardfight Vanguard: Premium Deckset Case [12 decksets]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is July 12. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$584Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: July 12

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $572.32. Please contact us for details.

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
SKU cfvpdsc
Boxes/Case: 12
Weight 24.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

This item is a 12 box case consisting of
4 x VGE-DZ-PS01 Premium Deckset “Jewel Knight”
4 x VGE-DZ-PS02 Premium Deckset “Revenger”
4 x VGE-DZ-PS03 Premium Deckset “Musketeer”

3 playable decksets for Premium have arrived! Fighters can take part in the Premium format immediately with these decks!

With "Leading Jewel Knight, Salome", "Revenger, Raging Form Dragon", and "White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia" at the forefront, only normal units with "Jewel Knight", "Revenger" and "Musketeer" in their card names are reprinted for these decksets!

Various trigger cards that can't be missed for a Premium format deck are also reprinted!

What's more, one Stride unit for each deckset will be updated in their reprint and powered up!

A pre-constructed deck and a deck holder will be enclosed in the short storage box!

These decks are only playable in the Premium format. They cannot be used in the Standard format.
Some of the cards reprinted in these decks can be used in the Standard and/or V-Premium formats.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.