Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Test drive our new site

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us


FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Rise of the Unison Warrior (Series 10) Booster Box [DBS-B10]Dragon Ball Super Card Game Rise of the Unison Warrior (Series 10) Booster Box [DBS-B10]

Gaming > Dragon Ball Super TCG > Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior Booster Box

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Rise of the Unison Warrior (Series 10) Booster Box [DBS-B10]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 12. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 12

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $779)

Each $67 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU dbsuwbb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number DBS-B10
UPC Code 811039033415
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

In the Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior booster set, the Unison Warriors are powerful allies you can summon to fight alongside your leader, and they're emerging from every dimension! Look for Goku & Bardock, Goku & Goku Black and many more! You can determine the ultimate dream pairing of warriors! Many characters will make their Dragon Ball Super Card Game debut! Amazing new strategies will emerge, with Unison Warriors set to power up both new and old leaders! Players will love exploring new combinations and unlocking the full potential of previously released sets. Look for the new Unison card-type. Played from the hand like a second leader card, it has powerful skills and will be sure to turn the tide of battle. Summon a mighty warrior from another dimension and fight with your two leaders. Every booster box includes 1 SR card. The set includes 292 cards - 60 common, 38 uncommon, 30 rare, 23 super rare, 10 special rare, and 3 secret rare (look for normal and foil versions).

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.