Dragon Shield Std. Sleeves - Matte Mint Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Dragon Shield Standard Size Card Game Sleeves Box - Matte MintDragon Shield Standard Size Card Game Sleeves Box - Matte Mint

Supplies > Dragon Shield Standard Size Matte Sleeves > Dragon Shield Std. Sleeves - Matte Mint Box

Dragon Shield Standard Size Card Game Sleeves Box - Matte Mint


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 1. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$77$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 1

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

Each $77 box contains 10 packs. Each pack contains 100 sleeves.

SKU dragshmtmib
Sleeves/Pack 100
Packs/Box 10
Weight 3.38 lbs.
ManufacturerArcane Tinmen
Manufacturer's Item Number AT-11025
UPC Code 5706569110253
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$10.99

Each box contains 10 packs of 100 sleeves that hold standard size cards like Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, L5R, etc. Dragon Shield sleeves are designed to protect your gaming cards against the wear and tear of play use. Their matte finish allow you to quickly and easily shuffle your deck.Dragon Shield are tough polypropylene sleeves made to fit both casual and competitive play and measure 2.64 by 3.58 inches.
Dragon Shield Standard Size Card Game Sleeves Box - Matte Mint
click on image to enlarge
Dragon Shield Standard Size Card Game Sleeves Box - Matte Mint
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.