Grand Archive: Tristan Re: Collection Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Grand Archive: Tristan Re: CollectionGrand Archive: Tristan Re: Collection

Gaming > Grand Archive > Grand Archive: Tristan Re: Collection Box

Grand Archive: Tristan Re: Collection

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 17. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 17

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

Each $45 box contains 1 packs. Each pack contains 96 cards.

SKU gatreb
Cards/Pack 96
Packs/Box 1
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWeebs of the Shore
Manufacturer's Item Number GA24RE2-EN
UPC Code 724065400628
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

Discover a new way to play Grand Archive TCG through the memories and recollection of Tristan. Manipulate the shadows at your whim with Tristan, Shadowdancer!

Each Re:Collection features a magnetic storage box that contains
  • Pre-constructed 60-card main deck and 12-card material deck
  • Set of matching 100ct Dragon Shield Art Sleeves
  • Set of cards completing the playsets for your pre-constructed deck
  • Damage counter
  • Art dividers
  • Three Re:Collection Mercurial Heart booster packs with a chance of Tristan, Shadowdancer CSR instead of MRC1E CSR/CUR

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.