Garbage Pail Kids 2021 Food Fight [Hobby] Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (October 20): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Garbage Pail Kids 2021 Series 1: Food Fight Sticker Cards Box [Hobby]Garbage Pail Kids 2021 Series 1: Food Fight Sticker Cards Box [Hobby]

Non-Sport > Garbage Pail Kids > Garbage Pail Kids 2021 Food Fight [Hobby] Box

Garbage Pail Kids 2021 Series 1: Food Fight Sticker Cards Box [Hobby]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is February 24. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$44
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: February 24

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $336)
  Quantity

Each $44 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU gpk21-1ffb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerTopps
UPC Code 887521097029

Garbage Pail Kids Food Fight (Series 1 in 2021) Hobby boxes deliver 24 Booger Parallels in every box! Every box contains 24 packs. Each pack includes 7 stickers plus 1 parallel. Look for brand new artwork and characters! The set includes 200 food themed base sticker cards with 100 A & B names. Parallels include Booger Green (1/pack), Spit in your Food Blue (1/pack), Fool's Gold (#'d to 50), Printing Plates (#'d 1 of 1), Artist Autographs, and You Are What You Eat (featuring GPK characters as food).
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.