Gate Ruler: Onslaught/Edritch Gods Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Gate Ruler TCG: Onslaught of the Eldritch Gods Booster Box [English]Gate Ruler TCG: Onslaught of the Eldritch Gods Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Gate Ruler > Gate Ruler: Onslaught/Edritch Gods Booster Box

Gate Ruler TCG: Onslaught of the Eldritch Gods Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is July 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$91
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: July 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $534)
  Quantity

Each $91 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU groegbb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerDaiyu
UPC Code 4580578402711

The Gate Ruler: Onslaught of the Eldritch Gods set includes 129+ cards - 59 1-star cards, 26 2-star cards, 17 3-star cards, 17 4-star cards, 4 4-star Legend Rare cards, 6 Rulers, and ?? Secret cards. Each booster box contains 36 packs with 10 cards per pack.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.