Weiss Schwarz: Ayakashi Triangle Trial Deck Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Ayakashi Triangle Trial Deck Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Ayakashi Triangle Trial Deck Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Ayakashi Triangle Trial Deck Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Ayakashi Triangle Trial Deck Box [English]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 16. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 16

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

Each $91 box contains 6 decks. Each deck contains 50 cards.

SKU wsastrtdb
Cards/Deck 50
Decks/Box 6
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
UPC Code 8885009409571

The ayakashi fantasy romance “Ayakashi Triangle” now arrives on the stage of Weiß Schwarz!

You can jump right in and start playing with just 1 Trial Deck, so this product is highly recommended for fans who haven't played Weiß Schwarz before!

You can also mix it up with cards from the Booster Pack that releases on the same date for more exciting gameplay!

Hot-stamped sign cards of the VA
Every deck you purchase has a chance to contain a hot-stamped sign card from the following cast:
Miyu Tomita (as Matsuri Kazamaki)
Kana Ichinose (as Suzu Kanade)

Parallel Cards
Parallel cards are randomly sealed into decks!
Every deck contains 1 shiny card!

In addition, every deck you purchase is guaranteed to contain one of the following!
[RRR] Rare cards with special embossing (17 types)
[SP] Hot-stamped sign cards (2 types)

Neo-Standard Deck Construction
The cards in this Trial Deck may be used together with cards with card number beginning with "AYT/"!

Product Specifications
20 types of cards + 20 parallels
50 Cards per Deck, 6 Decks per Display

Rules Sheet, Playmat, and Deck Manual included
The contents of each deck (excluding parallel cards) are exactly the same.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.