Weiss Schwarz: RWBY Premium Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): RWBY Premium Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): RWBY Premium Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: RWBY Premium Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): RWBY Premium Booster Box [English]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 28. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 28

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $948)

Each $34 box contains 6 packs. Each pack contains 3 cards.

SKU wsrwbypbb
Cards/Pack 3
Packs/Box 6
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
UPC Code 8885009409397

RWBY returns to Weiß Schwarz!

This Premium Booster features the characters and events of Volume 4!
Change up your existing RWBY decks with this set and hunt down your favourite cards!
Each pack guarantees 1 shiny hot stamped card!

55 types (Normal) + 62 types (Parallel)!!
N (Normal): 55 types
OFR (Over Frame Rare): 55 types (Hot stamped)
SP (Special): 7 types (Hot stamped sign)

Signed Cards

Every pack you purchase has a chance to contain a signed card!

Lindsay Jones as Ruby Rose
Kara Eberle as Weiss Schnee
Arryn Zech as Blake Belladonna
Barbara Dunkelman as Yang Xiao Long
Miles Luna as Jaune Arc
Samantha Ireland as Nora Valkyrie


The cards in this Premium Booster may be used together with cards with card numbers beginning with?RWBY/?!

Product Specifications

Total 117 types: 55 types of cards (Normal) + 62 parallels

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.