Weiss Schwarz: SAO Alicization 2 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Sword Art Online Alicization Volume 2 Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Sword Art Online Alicization Volume 2 Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: SAO Alicization 2 Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Sword Art Online Alicization Volume 2 Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 1. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 1

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wssaoa2bb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406242

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free exclusive Weiss Schwarz: Sword Art Online Alicization play mat with every 16 boxes of boosters pre-ordered.

The Weiss Schwarz: Sword Art Online -Alicization- Volume 2 set is packed to the brim with Kirito and friends' battles to save the Underworld. Look for randomly inserted SP foil cards (artwork is different than the Japanese versions). Each booster box includes 1 of 4 possible exclusive promo cards. There are 100 cards in the set plus 37 Parallels. Each box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.