Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile Trial Deck | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile Trial Deck [VGE-V-TD11]Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile Trial Deck [VGE-V-TD11]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile Trial Deck

Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile Trial Deck [VGE-V-TD11]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 8. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$15$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 8

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

SKU cfvaltsd
Cards/Deck 50
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-TD11

Introducing the Trial Deck for Royal Paladin - Cardfight Vanguard: Altmile! Featuring 4 copies of the deck's trump card, "Blue Sky Knight, Altmile"! Besides having abilities that thrive in the face of adversity (active when all of the cards in the damage zone are face down), this deck also has the simple strategy of calling units from the deck! Cards with RRR foil treatment in each deck are "Blue Sky Knight, Altmile," "Absolute Blade Knight, Livarot," "Lunar Crescent Knight, Felax," and 1 of 12 random cards. Reissued cards includes 1 copy of "Flash Shield, Iseult," 3 copies of "Indestructible Knight, Earina," 4 copies of "Bringer of Good Luck, Epona," and 3 copies of "Flogal." Each deck includes 50 cards (16 different), a first guide playmat, 3 double-sided Gift Markers, and a Quick Shield card. This deck features a new card type - Order. The player going 2nd gets a Quick Shield when riding on the First Vanguard (also featured in this product).

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.