Cardfight Vanguard: DivineZ Trial Deck Boxes Set | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-703-661-6946
(call or text)
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: DivineZ Trial Deck Boxes Set [6 boxes of decks/VGE-DZ-TD01 - TD06]Cardfight Vanguard: DivineZ Trial Deck Boxes Set [6 boxes of decks/VGE-DZ-TD01 - TD06]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: DivineZ Trial Deck Boxes Set

Cardfight Vanguard: DivineZ Trial Deck Boxes Set [6 boxes of decks/VGE-DZ-TD01 - TD06]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 19. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$530Including free US shipping!
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 19

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $530 box contains 6 decks. Each deck contains 55 cards.

SKU cfvdzsd6b
Cards/Deck 55
Decks/Set 6
Weight 17.4 lbs.
ManufacturerBushiroad

This items consists of one box each of VGE-DZ-TD01 through VGE-DZ-TD06 (6 deck displays/36 decks total)

Featured Nations: Dragon Empire, Dark States, Brandt Gate, Keter Sanctuary, Stoicheia, and Lyrical Monasterio.

Each trial deck contains
55 cards per deck
2 Power-up PR cards
1 Play sheet
1 First guide
1 Set of Fighters' coins
1 Pack of sleeves (58 Pieces)

Each trial deck contains 17 card types

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.