Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet Trial Deck Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (June 4): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet Trial Deck Starter Box [VGE-V-TD10]Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet Trial Deck Starter Box [VGE-V-TD10]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet Trial Deck Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet Trial Deck Starter Box [VGE-V-TD10]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 26. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$69$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 26

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

Each $69 box contains 6 decks. Each deck contains 50 cards.

SKU cfvcjsdb
Cards/Deck 50
Decks/Box 6
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-TD10
UPC Code 8885009405603

Introducing the Trial Deck for Gear Chronicle - Cardfight Vanguard: Chronojet! Enjoy cardfights with just this product! Featuring 4 copies of the deck's trump card, "Chronojet Dragon"! With this deck, you can experience the technical fighting style as you break the boundaries of time and space by riding into grade 4! Triple drive and the Standard equivalent of striding return! The cards with RRR foil treatment in each deck are "Chronojet Dragon", "Stroboscope Dragon", "Gears Repeater", and 1 of 12 different random cards. Reissued cards include 1 copy of "Steam Guard, Kastilia," 3 copies of "Steam Janitor, Gitlim," 4 copies of "Steam Bomber, Digul," and 3 copies of "Ring Ring Worker." Each box includes 50 cards (16 different), a first guide playmat, 3 double-sided Gift Markers, and 1 Quick Sield card. This deck features a new card type - Order. The player going second gets a "Quick Shield" when he/she rides on the First Vanguard (also featured in this product). 6 decks/box.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.