Weiss Schwarz: Bocchi Rock Booster Case [18 box] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Bocchi the Rock Booster Case [English/18 boxes]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Bocchi the Rock Booster Case [English/18 boxes]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Bocchi Rock Booster Case [18 box]

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Bocchi the Rock Booster Case [English/18 boxes]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 14. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$1,018Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 14

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $997.64. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $59)

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $1,018 case contains 18 boxes. Each box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 9 cards.

SKU wsbtrbc
Cards/Pack 9
Packs/Box 16
Boxes/Case: 18
Weight 22.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

The widely popular TV anime “BOCCHI THE ROCK!” is now arriving on the stage of Weiß Schwarz!

Collect and play with cards of your favorite members in the Kessoku Band from this Booster Pack!

Product Information

4 newly drawn illustrations of the following characters!
  • Hitori Gotoh
  • Nijika Ijichi
  • Ryo Yamada
  • Ikuyo Kita

Every pack you purchase has a chance to contain a sign card!

  • Yoshino Aoyama (as Hitori Gotoh)
  • Sayumi Suzushiro (as Nijika Ijichi)
  • Saku Mizuno (as Ryo Yamada)
  • Ikumi Hasegawa (as Ikuyo Kita)

9 cards per pack, 16 packs per display
18 displays per carton
1 of 4 exclusive PR cards in every dis
play box! 1 English Edition exclusive stitched playmat in every carton!

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.