Weiss Schwarz: JoJo's Bizarre Adv Bst Cs [Reprint] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

(call or text)

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): JoJoWeiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): JoJo

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: JoJo's Bizarre Adv Bst Cs [Reprint]

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind Booster Case [Reprint/16 box]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 24. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$944Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 24

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $925.12. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $61)

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $944 case contains 16 boxes. Each box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsjjbagwrbc
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Boxes/Case: 16
Weight 16.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

The Booster Pack contains no SR rarity cards, but instead features JJR (JoJo rare) rarity cards of climatic scenes in the anime!

Join Bucciarati and his team as they embark on their journey to take down the boss of Passione and fulfill Giorno Giovanna's golden dream!


Every pack has a chance to contain a sign card by the voice cast!

Kensho Ono (as Giorno Giovanna)
Yuichi Nakamura (as Bruno Bucciarati)
Kosuke Toriumi (as Guido Mista)
Junichi Suwabe (as Leone Abbacchio)
Daiki Yamashita (as Narancia Ghirga)
Junya Enoki (as Pannacotta Fugo)
Sayaka Senbongi (as Trish Una)

**Please be informed that the sign cards will have hot stamped silver print.
The cards in this Booster Pack may be used together with cards which have their card number beginning with "JJ/"!

Special Items!!!
1 of 7 exclusive PR cards in every display box!

Product Specifications
Total 100 types of cards + 47 types (Parallel)

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.