Weiss Schwarz: R:Z Strtg/Life Frozen Bond Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life Frozen Bond Extra Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life Frozen Bond Extra Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: R:Z Strtg/Life Frozen Bond Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life Frozen Bond Extra Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is February 26. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$29
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: February 26

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $839)
  Quantity

Each $29 box contains 6 packs. Each pack contains 6 cards.

SKU wsrzsliawfbbb
Cards/Pack 6
Packs/Box 6
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009405948

Based on the 2nd OVA, the story of Emilia's initial meeting with Puck and the growth of their relationship is finally told in the Weiss Schwarz: Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World - The Frozen Bond set. This Extra Booster introduces green cards to the Re:Zero series. Look for signed cards from Rie Takahashi (as Emilia), Yumi Uchiyama (as Puck), Inori Minase (as Rem), and Rie Murakawa (as Ram). There are 50 different cards in the set, plus 50 Parallels, and 4 SP cards. Each box contains 6 packs with 6 cards per pack (including 2 shiny cards).
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.