Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck Set [5] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck Set [5 decks/VGE-D-SD01, SD02, SD03, SD04, & SD05]Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck Set [5 decks/VGE-D-SD01, SD02, SD03, SD04, & SD05]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck Set [5]

Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck Set [5 decks/VGE-D-SD01, SD02, SD03, SD04, & SD05]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 14. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$25
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 14

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

Each $25 box contains 5 decks. Each deck contains 50 cards.

SKU cfvodsdb
Cards/Deck 50
Decks/Set 5
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad

Each Cardfight Vanguard: overDress Start Deck set includes 5 decks - Yu-yu Kondo Holy Dragon, Danji Momoyama Tyrant Tiger, Tohya Ebata Apex Ruler, Megumi Okura Sylvan King, and Tomari Seto Aurora Valkyrie. Each deck contains 50 cards and a play sheet. There are 15 different cards in each deck, including 1 holo card. New mechanics include a Ride Deck and Over Triggers.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.